- About the company
- Delivery time
- Frequently asked questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
1. General Information.
1. Operator Service elgraw.co.uk is Elgraw Przemyslaw Pawelek seated in Tarnów ul.Torowa 10, TIN: 993-064-35-302. The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows: a. By voluntarily entered information in forms. b. By storing in the terminal equipment of cookies (so-called. "Cookies"). c. By collecting logs of the web server hosted by the operator c. Tesseract UK Limited, registered at Companies House No. 07159150, with registered office at 300 South Row, Milton Keynes MK4 2FR, United Kingdom.
2. The information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also store the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. Data collected on this form may be a set of potential customers registered by the service provider in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or business contact.
6. The data given in the forms may be transferred to entities technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network R & D units - NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the service provider is working in this field.
3. Information about the cookies files.
2. Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the device and a unique number.
3. The entity putting in cookies, and the entity receiving access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes: a. Produce statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content; b. the maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page of the Service retype your login and password; c. determining the user's profile to show him tailored advertising materials networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user at log out time, leaving the website or disabling software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. The users can change the settings in this area (web browser) to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically lock the cookies For details, see the help or documentation of your web browser.
8. Cookies provided in the equipment of a user of the Service and may be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular a network of Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. With regard to information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information on some behaviors of users are subject to logs into the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site, and to ensure the most efficient use of provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition there may be: a. The date of request, b. Time to send a reply, c. The name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol, d. Information about errors that occurred at the checkout HTTP e. The URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a shift to the Service by the reference f. information about the user's browser, g. The IP address information.
3. These figures are not associated with individual persons looking at pages.
4. The above data are used only for server administration.
5. The release of the data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data identifiable with anatural person are available on the consent of that person.
3. The operator may have an obligation to provide the information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. Management of “ cookies” files – how, in practice, to express and retract consent?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that if the cookies needed for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences are disabled it can make it difficult to use the website, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the website
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions: a. Internet Explorer b. Chrome c. Safari d. Firefox e. Opera f. Android g. Safari (iOS) h. Windows Phone and. Blackberry